Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trip to UTAH

We went to Utah this past weekend to visit the family. We loved seeing everyone and seeing the fall leaves. My kids favorite part about going on vacation is getting to roll the suitcases through the airport.



Nice pillow Connor
These two boys LOVE to play with each other. The are out of control!!!
The three musketeers. Portor, Zach and Riley.

We had a family picture taken at wheeler farm. I can't wait to see them. Thanks Jeni your the best!!!
We went to the scarecrow festival at Thanksgiving point with Grandma and cousin Ray. The kids loved it.

Connor making his rocket at the festival

Ty and I went to the "Body Exhibit" with Jon, Bree, Steve, and my mom. It was SO cool. For those of you that live in SLC you should for sure GO. I thought it was so educational and wished I had taken my kids. AWESOME!!!

On the way home Connor got to sit in the pilots seat. The Pilot explained how to fly the plane to Connor. What a stud.
Zach loved the ear phones.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos...they are really nice...

TM CLAN said...

Looking at all the pictures of you and your family got me all teary! What great times we had. I love you both!

Sara said...

Looks like a fun trip! Are you going to be out for Christmas? We'll be there for about two weeks in Dec. If you're there let's get together.

Peter and Katie said...

We miss you guys already. We had so much fun with you guys. love you!

The Douglas's said...

First of all you came to utah and I didn't get to see you? !!! SAd!! Second, you are freakin tan girly! Holy crap!! Your kids are getting so big!!! Miss you tons

Corinne said...

looks like you had so much fun. what day were you down at thanksgiving point? we were there on sat. how fun would that have been if we ran into eachother!

Blondie Blues said...

Wish I could have seen you! Looks like you had a GREAT trip. Bob and I are going to the Body exhibit next week; so I was glad to hear you liked it. Have a GREAT and fun Halloween!

jen e. photography said...

yo....did you change your number??? I have your pictures but for some reason your phone number won't go through.....
call your cuz>

xoxoxo
jeni