Wednesday, October 8, 2008

EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Samantha turned eight on October 1st. She is so grown up now. She is such a special spirit. She is full of love and light. I am so thankful that she is my daughter and am thankful for all of the many lessons that she has taught me. She is always willing to help out with her younger brothers who adore her. She makes friends so easily and is loved by all. Samantha you light up our home, thanks for being YOU!
Samantha and her friend Morgan.
Samantha choose to eat at Olive Garden for her birthday dinner. Grandma and Grandpa MacDonald came and also our new friends. Samantha choose Olive Garden because she new that they had a good chocolate cake that you get when its your birthday! (that's my girl)
We pulled the kids out of school on Friday and surprised them with taking them to Disneyland to meet up with their cousin from Northern California. They were so excited!!
Thanks Uncle Dave and Aunt Darlene for spending the day with us. We had so much fun!! We love out pumpkin necklaces and Samantha has worn her new earrings EVERYDAY!!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Wow... I can't believe she's 8! How fun that you live close enough that you can just drive up and spend a day at Disneyland.

Miss you!

TM CLAN said...

Samantha looks like you Susanne; she truly does shine. Love your pics!

Rob-ness said...

Wow, you have an 8 year old...you are getting so old! ;-) I can't believe how fast time flies. Your daughter is beautiful, I so happy that your family and life turned out to be so great and I hope things continue to go well for you.

The Douglas's said...

fun. I still want to come to disneyland. How are you? I can't believe she is eight. Wow. She is all grown up!

The Ray Family said...

I can't believe you have an 8-year-old!! Well, then again so does my younger sister, so really, your not that old!! I'm glad to see your loving California!

Peter and Katie said...

Happy Birthday Sam! We are excited to see you soon and give you another birthday party at grandma and grandpas. So jealous about Disneyland, we need to come back. Love you guys!

Lisa said...

Hello from your friends at Bear Lake, Fallon wanted to wish Sam a Happy Birthday!! We miss having Sam in our school class. We hope you can come back and visit in the summer. We were just surfing the net and found your blog.