Tuesday, July 8, 2008

THE BIG MOVE

Well we made it! It was a long drive but the kids did GREAT!! Ty drove the Uhaul and towed his truck while I drove my Durango with the three kids. We stopped in Mesquite for the night so it wasn't that bad. What was bad was the amount of money we spent on gas!! HE HE I think the Uhaul got like 9 miles to the gallon. Oh well we made it safe and are all moved in now. It was so nice to have the movers unpack everything that was worth every penny. I think the best part of moving is that you throw away so much!! As you know about 75% of everything we owned had been in storage for a year while we were in that rental so when I unpacked it I felt like we didn't need any of it. I was so used to living with just the necessary items that I didn't want all of that crap!! The kids loved getting all of their toys back.

2 comments:

The Douglas's said...

Thanks for all the baby stuff! :) luv ya

Sara said...

I'm glad you made it! I hope things go great for you there. I want to come visit after you get settled. :)