Monday, July 28, 2008

3rd Visitors

Uncle Jon and Auntie Bree came out to visit along with Uncle Peter, Auntie katie and cousin Riley. We had so much fun. We went to Seaworld, the beach, and just hung out. Samantha loves to hang out with her two Aunts she adores them. Sam is the only girl cousin on the Thorpe side so she loves it that katie and Bree have joined the family. Zach and Riley had a lot of fun together. Thanks for coming out and playing with us. We can't wait until you come back in the fall.










7 comments:

Sara said...

Love the cute pictures. I'll have to come out sometime.

The Trenery's said...

I am glad you guys like living there! It looks like way fun!

The Douglas's said...

how fun. it looks like you are enjoying it out there. I miss you tons though. I love how cute zacky always looks! :) miss you

Blondie Blues said...

Suz, You guys are having way too much fun! I'm pretty jeoulous that you live in Cali! What an awesome place. Your family is so adorable...and they are all growing up too fast! Have a GOOD weekend.

Corinne said...

I can't believe that you are going to have two in school. That is crazy! So good to see pictures of your cue fam!

kecia said...

i just found your blog on Corinne's-it is fun to see your cute family!

Kelie said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! So fun to see your cute family! Your kids are adorable! How fun to live in California...I love the beach!