Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend at Grandmas














This past weekend we went to Salt lake for a bridal shower for our new aunt to be Bree. Uncle Jon is getting married on May 15. We are so excited. We spent the whole weekend looking for clothes for the wedding. Sam is going to wear a beautiful pink dress that Bree got for her. As for the boys Alisa and I went to EVER store in South town mall looking for bow ties and dress shirts for the three babies and for Connor and Ray. I can't believe how hard it was to find anything. I guess dress shirts are out of season. We finally found three matching dress shirts for the babies at Gap at Fashion place mall. But we did not have any luck with bow ties or anything for Connor and Ray. So on Monday after Sam got on the bus the boys and I went to Logan to begin the search again. I went to a children's specialty shop and SCORED!! Yeah they had bow ties. As we were looking at the ties Connor dropped some on the floor, so of course I told him to PICK THEM UP. As he bent down he started screaming. I casually hugged him and asked what happened. And then I looked at him and noticed that his eye was bloody. AAHH!! After examining it closer I realized that the metal rod sticking out from the wall had poked him in the eye. I was pretty sure that it was okay but we still ran over to the insta care to make sure. Everything is okay the Doctor said he will just have a bloody eye for like two weeks. YEAH!! Anyway we had a wonderful time visiting Grandma and Grandpa.

0 comments: