Thursday, May 22, 2008

LOOK WHO"S ONE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY!!!!


We are so excited that Zachary is turning one. His official birthday is May 24th, but we celebrated it with the family this past weekend along with cousin Ray's birthday. Zach is such a joy in our lives. Sam and Connor adore him and he just loves it when they play with him. I am so blessed to have another amazing baby. I love Zach because he cuddles with me, because he takes LONG naps which allows me to nap after working the night shift, because he is so dang cute, but most of all because every time I look at him I know how wonderful my life is. I am so blessed to have three amazing children. I love you.









This is the greatest video of Zach having his first birthday cake. Thanks to Portor for showing him what to do! We are so happy to have been able to celebrate Zach's first birthday with family.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy birthday Zach! What a little cutie!

The Douglas's said...

i love it. how cute!!!