Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family pictures

When we were in Utah we had Family pictures done by my cousin Jeni. They turned out so cute. Thanks Jeni. I love the fall leaves in the back ground.
Zach was a busy body during the pictures and definatley gave Jeni a run for her money.


Look at those brown eyes!

What a stinker!

Wearing Daddy's hat for his birthday book.
(Each year I take a picture of the kids with the same item so you can see them grow into the item. Sam has her picture with my wedding vail, Connor with daddy's cowboy boots, and Zach with Daddy's basebal hat. The picture goes into a special book that is displayed the week of their birthday.)

Toothless smile!


Daddy's cowboy boots for his birhtday book!

Wearing mom's wedding vail for her birthday book!
(how cute will it be to display this picture at her wedding! Okay thats a scary thought!)


She's a model!

4 comments:

Rob-ness said...

You have such a cute family!

TM CLAN said...

Oh my gosh! I could totally eat Zach up. Conner is very handsome; ladies watch out! Samantha looks older and wiser than her age; she's beautiful. I love the one with Zach looking at the leaf like it's the first time he'd ever seen such a beauty. Love you aLL

The Douglas's said...

Love them!!

Peter and Katie said...

So cute Sue!