Monday, June 9, 2008

CALIFORNIA






We just got back from a two week vacation to California. The kids had a blast. Connor loved flying on "grandpa's" airplane, Samantha and Connor loved going to Disney land, and Zach LOVED the ocean. As for Ty and I we loved being able to finally make a decision on where we are going. So in TWO weeks we are moving to Temecula California. Ty has a new job with a Eagles Peak Charter school, and Susanne will be working at Inland Valley Hospital. We are excited to start our new life, yet sad to leave. Just so you all know you are all expected to come out and stay with us in Cali.

7 comments:

The Trenery's said...

Sad! I am sad that you guys are leaving, yet excited for you too! Who doesn't love California? Thanks again for the cute bike for Malia! She loves it! You guys shouldn't have done that! Let us know before you leave!

Sara said...

That's great that you both have jobs and you know where you'll be going. I will definitely be visiting you out there sometime.

Kami said...

Oh I am sad. Taylor says to tell Sam she will miss her very much. Good luck with you fun adventure. Keep blogging so we can keep up on your family!

XOXO
Kami, Taylor, and James

The Douglas's said...

It looks like you had fun in cali. I am sad you are leaving me :(

Hess Family said...

You can not leave me already!!! I am really sad about that. I am happy that you found something that will work for you and that you both got jobs down there. But I will miss our late night talks!!!

Katie said...

Ok that is great we live 2 hrs away but so nice to know that we(family) are close. I am excited for you guys what a great adventure. If you ever need anything let me know. Here is my email and lets send our information to each other. kannjensen@yahoo.com.

Mandy & Josh Nielsen said...

Your family is so cute! I can't beleive how old they are and how young you guys look. You guys are very lucky! The reunion was fun and it was great to catch up with you guys! Good luck on your move!